Thursday, October 1, 2009

In the United States more and more people are speaking out on the facts of abortion, a very controversial issue. In my opinion I feel abortion is a matter of choice, however that choice must be made quickly! After a certain point you have to ask yourself how long they will let you go before aborting the baby. I say baby because although it has not taken its first breath, at about 12 weeks it is fully formed making the abortion a little more than an abortion. However I believe in cases of incest or rape the mother should be granted the abortion at anytime. But on a case by case basis I feel the sooner the better.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you.. my blog is similar to yours in a way. I said that abortion is definitely choice. Even if the girl is not raped, they should be able to abort their unborn organism if they are not financially ready or mentally ready to be a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree it is a choice. and i do not think that it is anyone elses business what happends. Abortion will need to stay around for the rape victims. therefore i do not understand why people try to outlaw this because it is simply not their business.

    ReplyDelete